The third DVD in the four part Digging Deeper Series addresses changing our community's culture.
How can we interact with our community in ways that bring healing and renewal? What if we don't want to hand out blankets at 3 a.m.? Is that wrong? What do our gifts have to do with sustainable change in our own community and how do those abilities support and empower others who are very different than ourselves? Learn two secrets that are often overlooked in community planning and see the direct links between community involvement and faith. - Sustainable change.
More about the Digging Deeper DVD Series
We all have our feet in a number of commitments (family, business, social, community, church). To a certain degree, those pressures often force us to operate on autopilot through some of our decision making. We have been taught many things in life but only truly believe a small percentage of them (this is our worldview).
- help you clarify what you actually believe
- provide you with the knowledge and tools to recognize the source behind your decisions
- help you determine how closely your motive is aligned to your love for God
- release you from burdens you may be carrying
- give clarity or refresh convictions regarding Christian vocation vs. Christians doing work.
- provide you with clarity regarding God's desire for your community